The 7th joint International HADRON STRUCTURE '13 Conference is organized by Slovak scientific Institutions together with Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences in Gatchina, Russia.
The Conference will be held during the days 30. June — 4. July, 2013 in Hotel SOREA Hutník, Tatranské Matliare, Slovak Republic, on the foothills of the High Tatras Mountains, about 380km north east from Bratislava. The hotel has the advantage of being located in beautiful setting of a famous tourist region VYSOKÉ TATRY (HIGH TATRAS).
The Conference is carried out annually, in the odd years in Slovakia and in the even years in the suburb of St. Petersburg. The last "Hadron Structure and QCD '12" was held in PNPI, Gatchina, Russia.
The main physics topics of the Conference include
- Models of the structure of hadrons
- Perturbative and nonperturbative QCD
- Heavy-ion collisions
- Hadron spectroscopy
- Precision tests of the Standard Model, extensions of the Standard Model
- Physics of the LHC and future colliders
- DIS on proton and nuclei
- Polarizabilities of hadrons
The Conference is organized by
- Institute of Physics, SAS (Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute of RAS (Gatchina, Russia)
- Institute of Experimental Physics, SAS (Košice, Slovakia)
- Comenius University (Bratislava, Slovakia)
- P. J. Šafárik University (Košice, Slovakia)
- Slovak Physical Society (Slovakia)
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (Dubna, Russia)
- Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic (Slovakia)