The 9th joint International HADRON STRUCTURE '15 Conference is organized by Slovak scientific Institutions together with Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute (National Research Centre “Kurchatov Institute”) in Gatchina, Russia.
The Conference will be held during the days 29. June — 3. July, 2015 in GRAND HOTEL BELLEVUE, Horný Smokovec, Slovak Republic, on the foothills of the High Tatras Mountains, about 340km north east from Bratislava. The hotel has the advantage of being located in beautiful setting of a famous tourist region VYSOKÉ TATRY (HIGH TATRA MOUNTAINS).
The Conference is carried out annually, in the odd years in Slovakia and in the even years in the suburb of St. Petersburg. The last "Hadron Structure and QCD '14" was held in PNPI, Gatchina, Russia.
The main physics topics of the Conference include
- Models of the structure of hadrons
- Perturbative and nonperturbative QCD
- Heavy-ion collisions
- Hadron spectroscopy
- Precision tests of the Standard Model, extensions of the Standard Model
- Physics of the LHC and future colliders
- DIS on proton and nuclei
- Polarizabilities of hadrons
The Conference is organized by
- Institute of Physics, SAS (Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute (Gatchina, Russia)
- Institute of Experimental Physics, SAS (Košice, Slovakia)
- Comenius University (Bratislava, Slovakia)
- P. J. Šafárik University (Košice, Slovakia)
- Slovak Physical Society (Slovakia)
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (Dubna, Russia)
- Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic (Slovakia)
- Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- St. Petersburg State University (St. Petersburg, Russia)